Langham is a village in the parish of Rutland. The village is about 2 miles north west of Oakham, on the A606 road linking Oakham and Melton Mowbray. It has a public house, Church of England Primary School and a Baptist Chapel.
Ranksborough Hall is a fine Victorian residence built in 1893 the former home of Lord Ranksborough, Major John Brocklehurst. The property has been a private house as well as a farm house and today the East Wing is converted into a range of luxury apartments with the surrounding grounds developed to provide a luxury Lodge Park with gated security entrance and a range of facilities. The West Wing is designed in a way that could be reconfigured to provide three apartments, if desired.
The West Wing forms the majority of this impressive Victorian residence and has undergone extensive renovation and updating with contemporary fittings within large and spacious rooms. The accommodation which is over 3 floors in brief comprises a principle reception hall, sitting room, dining room, study, large breakfast/kitchen with further reception room off, various stores, cloakroom and boiler room. To the first floor there is guest suite with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms. Whilst to the top floor is the master-suite with large walk through dressing room and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath as well as a further bedroom.
Strictly by appointment through Richardson.